Patience has a way of testing me. I just wrote a previous post about patience and once again, I’m thinking about it today. After getting the house all prepped and ready (and in a pretty ugly state) for paint, we are now waiting out storms for most of the week as a tropical storm comes closer and closer to Texas. We are in a flood watch until Thursday, so it’s looking like Friday may be our lucky paint day, as long as the sun comes out to dry off the house. Either way, thanks for sticking with me. The paint will come! Meanwhile, after the rain passes through, and I’m waiting for the house to dry, I’ll have to spend some time plucking all the snails off the side of the house before I pull out a brush.